Are you in the process of launching your article marketing campaign? Then, this article is for you. In here, I’ll share tips to ensure that your articles will be accepted in directories and will be published in as little time as possible.
- Write high quality, 100% original articles. As publishers are trying to impress their audience, they’re looking for articles that are of high quality and those that contain unique, fresh information. That means, copying other’s work is not an option. It’s also not an option to deliver substandard copies. Giant article marketing sites will reject your articles in a heartbeat if they don’t make sense or if they don’t offer real value to online users. You don’t want that to happen to your articles, do you?
- Keyword density. Count the number of times that you used each keyword that you’re targeting on your articles. It’s very important to ensure that they’re not more than 2% of your article word count. You see, the most common reasons why articles are rejected by publishers is due to keyword abuse. It would help if you make use of relevant terms or those words that are synonymous to the keywords if needed.
- Length and format. Different article marketing sites have different rules about the length of articles that they publish. To be on the safe side, I would recommend that you make your articles at least 400 words. As for the maximum number, I would say 800 words. This is because online users have very short attention span. As for the format, most publishers would recommend that you use number list or short paragraphs as much as possible. This helps in making your articles scannable and easy on the eyes.
- Other requirements. Most publishers require keyword list, article summary, and a resource box. Before you start submitting your articles, make sure that you prepare these. All you need to do after that is to copy and paste them. Make sure that you follow the directories’ guidelines when writing this. For example, article summary must not contain more than 5 sentences and your resource box must not contain more than 3 links.
- Post your articles on appropriate categories. Make sure that you find the best categories for your articles when submitting them. This will help your target audience in easily find your articles.
- Check your articles. Publishers these days receive thousands of articles on a daily basis. They surely won’t have the time to correct every grammar and spelling error. What they’ll do instead is reject your articles and ask you to revise them. You will need to resubmit them after. This could be a waste of time. So, make sure that your articles are ready for publishing before you distribute them to article marketing sites. Check them using grammar checker and manually proofread them just to be sure.